This feature is only available for Standard and Premium council and PHN members.
The Download feature allows certain upgraded members (from councils and Primary Health Networks) to download information on all the available community services, by category, in their available regions. This feature now allows these members to refine their criteria and search for more specific details in their download.
There are different download types available that provide various fields of information of listings within your access region.
- Locations: The Locations download is a list of all the locations that provide services to your selected region. It includes the organisation details as well.
- Services: The Services download is the most comprehensive download available. It provides you with all the details about the services provided by organisations to your selected region. It includes the service details such as the funding status, wheelchair access, referral information, operating days and times. It also includes information about the locations and the organisations that provide those services.
- Contacts: The Contacts download allows you to download the contact details of the office bearers, managers, and coordinators of the organisations, locations and services that provide services to the region you specify. This list is provided in a format that supports mail merges.
- Organisations: The Organisation download provides you with a list of the organisations that provide services to the region you specify. Details such as Trading Name, Legal Name, ABN, DGR Status, Registered for GST status, AGM month and office bearers are included.
- Organisation Comments: The Organisation Comments download allows you to download all the comments made by members of your organisation.
- Your Organisation Contacts: The Your Organisation Contacts download allows you to download a list of the contact details of the office bearers, managers, and coordinators of your organisation.
- Your Organisation Listings: The Your Organisation Listings download allows you to download all the details of the services provided by your organisation. This information can also be found in “Your Organisation”.
How to Download Information on My Community Directory
To Download the Information when you are logged in to the dashboard, go to “Tools” and select “Download”.
From there you can choose the Download Type.
A description of the Download Type will show below the listing.
Note that the Services list will provide the most information about the listing, including the name of the organisation, contact phone number and email address for each service offered.
Once you have chosen the download type, select the Organisation Details you wish to filter by and click “Next”
From there you can choose the region to download information. By default, you will see that it will download all of the region, however, you can choose which region(s) you would like to download by clicking on the Sub-region/s box.
After you have selected the region and clicked “Next”, you can specify the type of services that the locations to download have. Only locations with the services you specify will be included in the download.
Once you have selected the type of services you wish to be included in the download, you will be given the chance to specify the download fields. Here you will see which fields of information will be included in the download.
After selecting the relevant fields and click “Next”, you can choose which file format you would like the download to be in.
Before you download the information, you will be able to check your selection. Once you are sure that this is correct, click “Download”.
The system requires the member's password to download and to open the list to protect the information. By entering your password, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined at www.mycommunitydirectory.com.au.
If you are having trouble downloading the information, call 1300 762 515.