When public holidays occur, it can be difficult to let people know about any changes to your opening hours or services. On My Community Directory, we have added a Holiday Notices feature to the Member's Dashboard to help you easily let the community know about any changes. This will be displayed at the top of your listing when people search for your services.
Follow these easy steps to add a Holiday Notice to your listing:
To Set up your Holiday Notice
- Visit the Dashboard of your Members Center (If you are not already logged in you will be prompted to do so.)
2. Click on Edit your Location
3. Once you have selected Edit your Location tab you will then be redirected to your organisations listing, where you can see the following tabs.
4. Select expand on the right hand side next to the tab Holiday Notices
5. You will then need to create your Holiday Notice and enter in any relevant information
Make sure you click save to allow the Holiday Notice to work.
If you have any other issues or inquiries please contact our Support Team on 1300 762 515.