My Community Directory is designed to allow locations to link easily with their information.
To add a location to your organisation follow the prompts below:
1. Go to the My Community Directory homepage.
- If you are already signed into your organisation head to the Step 2.
- If not, sign in and this then will take you to the dashboard page.
2. Once signed in, head to the Members Centre to get to the dashboard of your organisation
3. Now you are on your organisations Dashboard, from here you will be able to Add a New location by clicking on Add a New Location
4. After selecting Add a New Location you will then be redirected to a pop up screen such as the one pictured below.
- From here you will need to enter your:
- Street Address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Category of Service
- Brief Description
5. After entering all information you will then need to click save
- After clicking save, the location will be added and you will be able to edit or add anymore relevant information.
Congratulations you now know how to successfully Add a Location to your listing!
If you have any other issues or inquiries please contact our Support Team on 1300 762 515.