To create an Event for your organisation you will first need to be registered on My Community Directory. If you do not already have a listing - click here to learn how to create one.
This short guide will walk you through how to create Events for your location.
1. Log in to the Member’s Dashboard by going to www.mycommunitydirectory.com.au and pressing the Login/Register link at the top right of the screen.
2. From the Members Centre, click on 'Events' button in the middle of the page.
3. On the Events page, select your location from the dropdown box above the calander, and click on the green 'Add New Event' button on the right hand side.
4. On the Event creation screen, press the Expand All button.
5. Specifiy if your location or a different location is running the Event.
6. Enter the details of your Seniors Festival Event. To ensure that your event is included in all Seniors Festival promotions - please start your Event name as Seniors Festival - Morning Tea (example only)
7. Add details of when the Event is being held.
8. Add your own Event image, or pick one from the My Community Diary's default images.
9. When you've finished, ensure you press the green Save button at the top of the page, and your Event will automatically be uploaded to MyCoffs Connect.
Got Questions? Call us on 1300762515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
My Community Directory + Diary is provided by Community Information Support Services, a registered health Promotion Charity
Text App to 0488 884 151