Benefits for completing badges for Services Providers
Badges have been designed to encourage service providers to
- reflect on their practice
- Acknowledge quality / commitment to service standards / by service providers
Highlight and encourage the public to find serves that meet their needs.
Where are badges displayed?
<insert example of a badge on a listing>
Where can members find a badge?
Members can find badges under the "Self Assessment" Tab and can apply for appropriate badges.
What does it cost?
It is free to list on the My Community Directory +Diary Platform.
If attendance at a training session or other requirements incur a cost it is the responsibility of the organisation to pay this fee
Benefit to Badge Sponsors
- Promote equality and specialised program delivery
- Knowledge the training or program that is funded or run by your organisation and the organisations that participate
- Promote membership or philosophy of service
If you are an organisation that would like to sponsor a badge or are running a training program that could benefit from please contact us