Newswire is an opt out community communication platform and a self publishing email distribution for Community Services in your region. You will be automatically included into a Newswire created by your Local Council, Primary Health Network or other trusted My Community Directory provider if your listing meets the criteria for the Newswire. Your inclusion in a Newswire will be based on the location and category of your service.
1. News Created by anyone in the newswire.
2. Events in your region for the coming week (in My Community Diary)
3. New Listings or Changes to Services in your region (in My Community Directory)
Who & How?
Anyone who is working for a Community Organisation in your region.
Who can join?
Any employee of a community organisation in your region
· 1.Register for Free and connect to a community organisation on the Community Information Exchange Platform.
· 1.Send and email from your work email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What can I post? (Content Guidelines)
Can I add attachments?
Of course! They are saved on our server and downloaded when people need them (rather than filling up your inbox)
Phase 2 Options
· Limit of who can post (how often)
· Creation of other groups e.g. Sport & Rec or by function See Australian Community Sector