This short guide will demonstrate how to download data if you are a member and have access to the feature.
- From the Member’s Dashboard, select Tools, then Download.
- Choose whose information you would like to download. In this example, it has been done By Category Group, for Sports, and Recreation & Leisure data. Press the Next button to continue.
- Select what kind of data you would like to download. In this example, All Contacts, have been chosen. Press the Next button again.
- Select the area type you would like to download the information for. This example shows information being downloaded with Local Government Areas – Councils area type, for Horsham Rural City Council, and only Services Located Inside the Region. Press the Next button.
- Select your preferred file type and how you would like to receive the data. Press Next.
- Enter your password and press the Submit button.