MY COMMUNITY DIRECTORY SUGGEST THAT AT LEAST ONE TEAM MEMBER RECEIVES THE NOTIFICATIONS OF CHANGES BEING MADE SO THAT SOMEONE IN THE ORGANISATION IS AWARE OF ANY CORRECT/INCORRECT UPDATES/EDITS.
1. Changes/Updates may occur from different sources - My Community Directory Staff
- Data partners through My Community Directory
- Your staff
2. To stop the notifications you will need to login to My Community Directory.
3. Please fill in your Username and Password, then press "LOGIN." If you have forgotten your log in details, please click "Forgot your log in details?" or if you don't have a login, please click "Register now" and add your organisation details.
4. On the lefthand side of the page, click "Your preferences"
5. Once you click on your preferences you will see the option to choose "Email subscriptions" on the left-hand side of the page.
6. If you untick "Listing updates" the emails will stop being sent to the organisation which the changes were made to.
Please feel free to contact us on 1300 762 515 or Email us if you have any further queries.